[Update]: Introducing VIP Memberships

12

[Update]: Introducing VIP Memberships

TheEnmson
ADMIN
GROUPS:
Administrators
Anyone
Registered
This post was updated on .

I would like to introduce to you the VIP membership upgrade.

VIP members will earn exclusive features like:
1- Ability to request themes
2- Ability to request covers for themes that does not include covers.
and many more in the coming future.

To become a VIP member all you have to do is become an active member in the site.
Either in the forums or using your Disqus account for commenting in the profile pages (Just make sure to have similar name so i can identify your account easily).

The VIP membership is a free upgrade, i will personally choose the members that deserves to join.

That is all! if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

Re: [Update]: Introducing VIP Memberships

Razor44
GROUPS:
Anyone
Registered
V.I.P
This is a good idea, this time only people who have brains can request themes.

Re: [Update]: Introducing VIP Memberships

imgroot
GROUPS:
Anyone
Registered
V.I.P
I'm with this idea. Looking forward to your VIP list growing. Thanks for VIPing me!

Re: [Update]: Introducing VIP Memberships

TheHulk
GROUPS:
Anyone
Registered
V.I.P
Finally, now things can be under control.

Thanks for making me VIP
SMASH!!!

Re: [Update]: Introducing VIP Memberships

ShaunTheCHB
GROUPS:
Anyone
Registered
V.I.P
The C.H.B is V.I.P.  Thank you for the honor Mr Enmson!

Re: [Update]: Introducing VIP Memberships

The Ultimate Terror
GROUPS:
Anyone
Registered
V.I.P
The idea of the VIP membership is great, because then there won't be annoying people who can't follow the rules and ruin the good things for us.
I'm a Wrestling Fan, so FEAR ME

Re: [Update]: Introducing VIP Memberships

JoseGpe
GROUPS:
Anyone
Registered
V.I.P
Thanks for the VIP Enmson!
It's a great idea,puro 0 Miedo!

Re: [Update]: Introducing VIP Memberships

RomJ
GROUPS:
Anyone
Registered
This is awesome! hopefully I can be a VIP one day

Re: [Update]: Introducing VIP Memberships

CrystalBlues
GROUPS:
Anyone
Registered
I absolutely love this idea. I normally use my Disqus account to comment but decided I should make a account on the forum finally. I definitely look forward to this and would love to help make the covers if you need help at anytime.

Re: [Update]: Introducing VIP Memberships

pete-drew666
GROUPS:
Anyone
Registered
Firstly (and slightly off topic), loving the new changes and additions to your website Enmson, it's looking better than ever!!!

Secondly (and back on topic), This VIP membership idea sounds good and promising, it's what I think was needed to stop that whole debacle of noobs requesting themes.

Lastly, keep up the amazing work you do my friend, it's very appreciated by me and everyone else on here.
Let Chaos Break the Rules That Bind

Re: [Update]: Introducing VIP Memberships

TheBoss
GROUPS:
Anyone
Registered
I support this

Former Anti Diva Fan.
The Boss

Now: Boss All The Way!!

Re: [Update]: Introducing VIP Memberships

<<Katashi>>
GROUPS:
Anyone
Registered
V.I.P
Love the idea too!!

Thank you for making me a VIP member Enmson

Re: [Update]: Introducing VIP Memberships

nWoWill2014
GROUPS:
Anyone
Registered
I Think it's a Great Idea, Can You Make Me a V.I.P. Member
nWoWill2014

I can but i won't, since you clearly haven't read the whole post (which is something you are known for) i doubt that you are going to be a VIP.

Re: [Update]: Introducing VIP Memberships

Thunder15
GROUPS:
Anyone
Registered
I hope to one day become a member of your v.i.p group
12