Report Deleted Download Links Here! (Read First Post)

Locked 4 messages Options

Report Deleted Download Links Here! (Read First Post)

TheEnmson
ADMIN
GROUPS:
Administrators
Anyone
Registered
This post was updated on .

Here you can report the deleted links that you have encountered in the website.
The website contains around 1000+ themes. It is not possible for me to check all the themes, all the time ,everyday. Now you can make things easier by reporting here.
I will re-upload the links that you have reported when i have time as soon as i can.
Just follow the rules.

All you have to do is post/copy the exact name of the theme and i will re-uploaded it as soon as i can.
You don't even have to say normal or arena effects, i will check both versions anyway.

1- You must have more than 10 posts (Jobber Rank).
If you comment and have less than 10 posts then you will get banned.
2- Do not spam (AKA Back to Back Comments). (
Spamming is annoying, if you spam you will get banned.
3- Keep it all in 1 post.
Put all the names of broken links in 1 comment.
4- Keep your post organized.
Follow the pattern in the example of the post bellow. And do not type your comments ALL CAPS, this will get you banned.
 5- You can post another report after i r-upload all of your reported link.
You can know that i re-uploaded the deleted links after i edit your comment (I will explain later).

 (Just post the name of the theme, you don't even have to put the name of the wrestler)

"Worlds Apart"
"Off the Chain" (Instrumental)
"The Future"
"Voodoo Child"

If you have any questions post it in the General Website Discussions  forum.

That is it!

======================

NOTE: I will edit your post if i re-uploaded the deleted links that you reported, that way you will receive an email saying that your post has been edited. thus making you know that the deleted links has been re-uploaded.

I hope everything is clear, together we can help each other provide themes for everyone!

Thanks for the help!

Re: Report Deleted Download Links Here! (Read First Post)

Best And Beard
GROUPS:
Anyone
Registered
Number one,thanks for bringing back the dead links' report,much appreciated.

The Young Bucks - Double Barrel
Richie Steamboat - Blood Work
Hulk Hogan (TNA) - Our House
Samoa Joe : (ROH) - Tap Out
                  (TNA) - Nation of Violence
Devon - Devon
Bully Ray - The Beaten Path
Matt Hardy  : (ROH) - Another White Lie
                   (TNA) - Rogue and Cold Blooded
Chris Hero - Chris is Awesome !

Re: Report Deleted Download Links Here! (Read First Post)

JoseGpe
GROUPS:
Anyone
Registered
V.I.P
This post was updated on .
^^^ Holy Cow! He went crazy with that list

"Driven"
"Evil (A Chorus Of Resistance)"
"Go Hard"
"Put Your Lips To The TV"
"Right On Time"
"Stand Up"
"Well Enough Alone"
"Welt"
"Alone"
"Vs The World"
"Marvelous Me"
"Burning Eyes"
"Evil Ways" (TNA Edit) (Arena Effects)
"Bonecracker"
"Bottom Line"
"Bring The Noise"
"Chasing After"
"Riot Time"
"Superstars"
"The Way It Is''

Re: Report Deleted Download Links Here! (Read First Post)

imgroot
GROUPS:
Anyone
Registered
V.I.P
Sorry for breaking the rules!

“I Walk Alone”
“Big"
“Shoot for the Stars”
“Hart Attack"
“Who I Am"
“Respectful”
"Retaliation" (V2)
“Danger at the Door"
“I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal”
"Never Gonna Stop (The Red, Red Kroovy)"
“The Ho Train"
“Lovefurypassionenergy"
"Also sprach Zarathustra" (Dawn Section)
“One of a Kind"
“Ain’t No Stoppin’ Me” V3
“Time To Rock & Roll” V2
“Make Some Noise"